Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My half day work.

Im on my work and prepared an event for our department tomorrow. This is my first time in office after hvg a good vacation at Penang 4 days ago. I still smell the Penang air for a while. Gedik jap ;) .Everybody are waiting for my appearance. Sorry guys! im late.hoho,sape suh panggil org cuti. Ya,im off today. But as a commitment staff i spend some time and leave my bed pants for u guys!! Yaa for u! No, no..im not goin to gave off my pants. Misunderstood.


In the other hand, my exclassmate aka my bestiest just text me a day before for my asisstant. He need to see his parents before they leaved Malaysia. They are goin for umrah. He stuck in heavy jam n bla2 ... Ok no need any explaination. 

Now this is the pass go run to the satelite building now !!! 

Hurry~ they will close the gate any minute. 

He ran like a crazy chicken to the gate before it too late. Im wearing a high heels so im to cool to walk like a catwalk girl instead of crazy chicken. Haha !! Thanx God. sempat. Ok now i felt like a superwoman plak cos dapat selamatkan seorang anak dari menjadi si Tanggang ;p
On our way back from satelite building to terminal Klia i snap this kind of face. Ehek! He said he still bear what his parents thought and advice him. Good man! Mode : sentimental. If u ask me is he really serious man? No, he is quite hillarious and cool guy to get along with. Anggap die insaf sekejap ;p He was in my entry before here.
 Celebrated his belated birthday at mc D in KLIA . Sweet 24 !! Moga panjang Umur & murah rezeki :)
My favourite ever 'choc chip walnut!'

Having a great Thursday guys !




No comments:

Post a Comment