Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Party For Miss Tia.

This is all happened on end of Jan 2011. Happy belated birthday to my dear friend, Tia. Getting old means u gain more experience in life. Cool! Like me! Ehekk~ Actually I would like to suprised her about the place but I mentioned it. Ouch!

A dinner change to a small party, when i sneak in to the cake counter while others having a chit chat at outside  (open air section). I went back to our table with a piece of tiramisu cake with a candle placed on top. Lilin padam. Spoiled! I laughed myself. Hahaha~ "Dik, pinjam balik lighter", I asked to the waiter again :)

Oh ya, as Tia will go to Sydney at any time, the party is also regarded as a farewell party to her. Hopefully she like! In fact, she was planning to go to Full House a day before. What a coincidence! See! I have a strong  sense. Hee..


Jangan pelik nape kek ni kecik.sume same saiz.noob.
Celebrate for Tia.
Fara kowt.
Sufian-san.
Oppy!comel gle kn?tak!ensem jerk.muahaha~
Yusdy!!my senior who's flying from Sabah.doin attachment at my office at d moment.
I laughed from the beginning til d end~
Those who join the evening..photographer group.
Yan, Fara & Tia.
At last, they met after 3,4 years knew as virtual friend.yay!
Having a tea pose b4 leave ;p

I would like to express my HUGE thanx 2 oppy, my best friend for all the pics which taken by him. Good job!

2 comments: