Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Departure..bye,bye


When I was in Uni, I hv a few of best buddies. Too many to list down here but one of them is Tia. I found out that she was leaving Msia last month before. As a friend who still keepin touch the news was quite upset for me and others. But in other hand the chance is a good thing 2 grap!


So that, after work I went to Pan Pacific Hotel straight away from my office. Tia asked me to come here instead of waiting her in Terminal. The hotel provide a free indoor service from Terminal to hotel so Im glad that I can save my energy for another 6 hours before she depart. 

The road which I always use to go to office.
An advance birthday present from her to us (me & yan)!
They r sooooo cute!
Time to leave the hotel.
Tia..
Cek - in time.
My face after cry. Hee~
Time's up!
Bye :(


Im d last person who send her n family to the gate which is situated at satelit building. Benefit for me to work here, cos I hv a pass which I can access most of the lane ;p. When she hugs me, I tried to speak but words came out so hard. Slowly I could feel my  eyes misting over and she realised that I was on tears. shedding tears of joy or was it sadness. Anyway it was good to her know that I cry, so  Im a human.  No woman, no cry~ (tetibe jer). In fact, she never seen me cry before. Weekk!

Finally  she arrived safely in Sydney, once she hv a chance 2 on9. She reply me 2 told that she already disembarked. So Tia, I hope u have a great time there. Use all the time wisely. Start a new book, as u told me before u leave. I wait for a miracle! What is it? It is any good changes or transform of her :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Sweet post!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq dylana ;)

    hi!i love ur taste of fashion.
    keep in touch.
    xoxo back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tq for everythg k.fara! muahhhh~ really appreciate it all.

    ReplyDelete