Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Caffeine makes me GO (!)

GO above mean i can`t slept last night after having a glass of mocha frappucino when meeting a long lost friend at midval. It makes me active at midnight. So i  have 2 do something to make myself sleepy~ fall a sleep quick! I need 2 go 2 office in a morning, have to prepare a presentation for the next monday. When a clock reach to 1am, I feel like i wanna start an engine and hang out with friend who just finished a volleyball games. There must be a lot of stuff to talk about after match. Btw, im a former volleyball player long time ago :) .Still on bed... 2am...3am..Zzzz...

~Playback~
What makes me drink a coffea?
1) Step in Starbuck, their specialty in coffea influent me 2 try 1! ;p
2) Still early for consume it :) , around 8++pm i guess (too poor,my watch is out of bat) .
3) My friend is a coffea drinker. A good friend will accompany her friend in any place.so pure! ;p
4) A comfortable place to hang out so make the environment of conversation smoothly and relax.

I start drink a coffea at early of 20 years old because I hate the strong smell when I was a kid. It makes me feel dizziness. Oh God, please brew your coffea in a vacuum room/ store to avoid me from smell it. But ,  it was change when I stepped in campus life. I really need a caffeine to keep me stay awake when it comes to big exam. It helps a lot in energy boost unfortunately within temporary period only. After a week I get used to smell the aroma~ ~ Oke, there are a few statement that say if you drink coffea will increase ur alertness and ability of concentration and in other hand it may  cause to headaches, insomia and nervousness ( I do feel all the symptom). Thats why i rarely take it in my daily diet. But I enjoy when it comes with whip cream or mix up with hazelnut/ caramel. Yummy~

I just took a coffea again when having a breakfast this morning. Am I start addicted to it? Hopefully not.




No comments:

Post a Comment