Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Girlfriends !

:: New bond of friendship ::

Our set is remind me to WHI or Bella or any similar woman talk show. 
Hee~ i m quite crazy to woman talk show and dreaming to be 1 of them. Ok, now you know one of my dreams. Syuhh..
My bff .
We're close as a roomates on last 2008 (3rd year on practical) til present. We sleep together, eat together even doing some naughty stuff together. Haha, what a good friend of mine :)

After graduation we were separated so far. I would say very longgggg miles. Im in Selangor and she's in Kedah. So when she said that she will come to KL for our profession conferences i have to use all the time wisely.

I planned to meet new girls who we knew from social networking for a long time ago. Basically we knew them from friend-to-friend. Currently, all of them are wearing hijab now. I am so amazed and they look so loveable with  it.

Having a big feast at Tony Romas.
I really enjoyed having a dinner with the girls. We chat till midnite hoho. I really hope there will be another meeting. hoho~ yaa i m quite having less girl friends bcos majority of my classmate are boys. (You'll refer to my bestiest and she will reply with a bow ;p ). ok nowadays they r men. haha!!


Previously at Full House adjusting for nice dinner while waiting others. Unfortunately, we have to move to other place when it turn to electricity shut down :(

No comments:

Post a Comment