Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Penang again~

Looooonnggg journey,driving from KL to Penang around 5 hours and d other day go back by car to KL again. I got some stuff to do there. So, for this time around my level of appetite was high. I missed to taste some of tasty foods there, so i wont let my short trip leave without taste them.

For the 1st day i arrived, friend brought me to a place where they serve hot fried bawal. Mmg terangkat habes! they serve with gulai... ok,now i confius whether it curry or asam pedas ;p . Looks like curry but it taste a bit like asam pedas kot.haha! 2 sauces are ketchup and sambal belacan together with ulam.
I forgot to snap the pic because im too hungry and too fast to fill my stomach but the food set is similar like the pic where i found in google. Big thanx to Mr.google!

On the 2nd day in Penang, before leave we heading to Sungai Dua looking for Mee Udang. Pergh theres a lot of shop serves char kuew tiow, ikan bawal goreng panas and mee udang.

Mee udang in a big bowl (normally we use this bowl to serve rice at home. i am honest.truly.).
My first try to taste sotong kangkung. The gravy is like rojak buah sauce but not so thick.
Order untuk sorang makan..macam untuk 3 orang.
 Daun kaduk buat kerepek?
Beli buat makan dalam kete.
Jeruk ni souvenior paling wajib beli klu gi penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment