Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Im a traveller


My backpack and camera case are ready for journey to the north !!! wuhh huuu~ Blessing me Allah (muke penuh harapan.semoga perjalanan yg di plan lancar). Until, my transport was breakdown at Hentian Duta. WTH? Hell no! What a sweetesttttt thingggggg :) sennyuuummmm lebar lg. Sabar Fara. Your journey even yet started :)
Ok,i try to enjoy every moment with other pax in same time fill my time with text-ed friend who are heading to Penang ask for sympathy. No, no im not good at all. Hemm.. just go with the flow- layannn~. Actually this is my first time took a journey to Penang all by myself so i have to face any trouble occured. yeah, take the challenge on my small shoulder. After almost 2 hours there the bus get back in good condition, i pray...

6:00pm- Ok,i could see the ocean, i could see the bridge, sky scrapers clearly enough to declared that i just reach Penang. Wohhoooo!! I am bless, thanx Allah for the safe jouney. Love it! Cant wait to meet the guys and enjoy my evening in Pearl Island :)












No comments:

Post a Comment