Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Model for Afra Makeup Studio

Wello everybody! Hopefully all the readers are doing fine.  Amin... Ok, this is the last 2 weeks activity actually. Berghhh!! Haha... I'm kind of  go through a hectic life style nowadays. So this post are categorized in delay post. hihi... Normally, I'll be make sure that my offday will fulfill with something to do instead of work, work and work. I am admit that quite tired after went back home but that was awesome! Because my life are surrounding with something. 'Something' is known as any new field for me. Just wanna have fun, make more friends and enjoy the new experience !

I've been offered by Afra Makeup Studio (who owns by Afra) to be a makeup model for her student. Actually Afra is one of my friends in Facebook :) . So, this is my first time we meet in person. We're at the same age so I'm quite comfortable making any conversation beside she's pretty much a friendly type. 
The outcomes ! Teheee..... Tetibe je kan.. without the face before. Actually, da apply concealer br teringat nak snap. Kui3... This is makeup for bridal. Afra will teach u from basic to advance of 2 days workshop. For futhermore contact her here. I am quite rarely into make up. So when the time look at mirror totally is not like me. Blurp~ Good job Dyna !


Hair do session.
Dyna, who's make up me previously.
Afra, pro. makeup artis.

Lastly, I hope Dyna (the student) will be next a pro mua and Afra will be successful in her business. Nowadays, she is more in workshop lesson and shooting for extreme make up field . Ala2 shooting for ANTM tuu.. Best2!! All the best !

No comments:

Post a Comment