Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bijou Bazaar

This is last weekend event which is held at MAP@Solaris Dutamas. It is a good thing to involve in this kind of event for those people who have a product such as cloths, shoes, bags, accesories, foods, crafts etc. You  probably found out this event is more likely to art bazaar but in a comfortable atmosphere. The product offered here often found at flea market or garage sale. Additionally, this kind of event gave a space and opportunity to independent labels to introduce their product to public. To the vintage lover I believe that they were hunt to this place as well.



Oh yaa, this is one of my colleague when in campus. She approached  me first. Happy to know that you still remember my name after 5 years. When in Uni we were participated in traditional  dance together and our group won in the 1st place! Sweet memory~
Got a chance to taste a carrot cheese cake. Yummy.
Meet my cousin's friend and her cute fierce daughter at entrance ;p
P/s- Ok, nak buat ala2 LookBook.Tehee~
What I wore for this event is base of myself. I loves white, casual look, simplicity & comfy.
Top from Cotton On//Grey pants from Nichii// Shoe from Vincci//Bag from Guess//Owl necklace from Sungei Wang//Bracelet from Maju Junction.


Last but not least, I bought an earing, hair accessories & tops. While my partner bought a shirt & badges :)
I have to leave this place early to joined bowling games with my office mate at Alamanda. So drive all the way from Jln Duta to Putrajaya. Vroommmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment